The Tour Finals for the Ashford Orbital Southeast Golf Tour and 50+ Golf Tour 2019 will be held at Woburn Golf Club on Friday 9th October 2020. Set within 200 acres of mixed woodland the Marquess’s course overlaps the county boundary dividing Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire and presents a variety of rolling and undulating terrain. The predominant tree species are pine, spruce, sweet chestnut and oak, while there are a number of rare specimens such as Corsican pine, yew, rowan and beech.
Within a year of opening the Marquess Course hosted the first of two British Masters and hosted the English Amateur Championship in 2011.
Since 2014 The Marquess Course has been one of four courses in the country to be used to stage Final Qualifying for The Open Championship. In October 2015 The British Masters supported by Sky Sports was staged on the Marquess course and in July 2016 it staged The Ricoh Women’s British Open.
- Welcome Reception from 9.00am – Russell Room
- Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice, Bacon Rolls & Danish Pastries
- Warm Up on Driving Range
- Tee Times from 10.30am
- 18 Hole Stableford Competition – Full handicap
- Tees of the Day – Red Tees for Ladies
- 5.30pm approx – 2 Course Dinner & Prize Presentation – Russell Room
- Prize will be awarded for Plate Winner
- Nearest Pins x 2 (£5.00 extra)
- Order of Merit Points to be awarded in Order of Placings (Tour Members)
- Handicap Qualifying
- All Competitors must have an active CONGU Handicap
- LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
- Accommodation subject to availability at Woburn Hotel – please contact Gemma for rates.