The Tour Finals for the Ashford Orbital Southeast Golf Tour 2019 will be held at Woburn Golf Club on Friday 4th October 2019. Set within 200 acres of mixed woodland the Marquess’s course overlaps the county boundary dividing Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire and presents a variety of rolling and undulating terrain. The predominant tree species are pine, spruce, sweet chestnut and oak, while there are a number of rare specimens such as Corsican pine, yew, rowan and beech.
Within a year of opening the Marquess Course hosted the first of two British Masters and hosted the English Amateur Championship in 2011.
Since 2014 The Marquess Course has been one of four courses in the country to be used to stage Final Qualifying for The Open Championship. In October 2015 The British Masters supported by Sky Sports was staged on the Marquess course and in July 2016 it staged The Ricoh Women’s British Open.
- Welcome Reception – Hay Room
- Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice, Bacon Rolls & Danish Pastries
- Warm Up on Driving Range
- 18 Hole Stableford Competition – Full handicap
- 2 Course Dinner – Hay Room
- Prize will be awarded for Plate Winner
- Nearest Pins x 2 (payable extra)
- Order of Merit Points to be awarded in Order of Placings
- Handicap Qualifying
- All Competitors must have an active CONGU Handicap